MINI 60 Years Edition: Union Jack taillights shine brightly thanks to PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds
Striking signature lights for a cult car
- PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds for homogeneous light design
- Different product types to achieve the appearance of the Union Jack
PLEXIGLAS® Hi-Gloss: Impact-resistant special molding compound for black, high-gloss applications in the bodywork sector
- Electric drivetrains are opening up a whole new range of options when it comes to bodywork design.
- PLEXIGLAS® Hi-Gloss products can be used to produce high-gloss (Class A) and robust components.
- Applications ranging from the radiator grille to air intakes and decorative panels, to mirror housings and pillar panels.
New sample box: PLEXIGLAS® special molding compounds for lighting applications with homogeneous light distribution
- PLEXIGLAS® molded parts are proven in a multitude of lighting applications
- New sample box showcases the range of special molding compounds for backlighting
- PLEXIGLAS® Satinice and PLEXIGLAS® LED molding compounds can be used to create covers that spread light evenly
“THE BOOK OF POSSIBILITIES – Inspiring Design with PLEXIGLAS®”
For the first time in the history of Red Dot, the Red Dot Edition publishing house is dedicating an entire publication to the topic of plastics and is aiming the spotlight on a material which everybody knows, but of which the majority are unaware when it comes to the diversity of forms, colors and functions available. The product in question is of course PLEXIGLAS®, a plastic which is not just part of a extremely successful brand and company history, but also an expression of our cutting-edge design and lifestyle culture.
Black panel effect: gray colored PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds for multi-functional covers
- Dark gray colored PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds are ideally suited to create the black panel effect
- Neutral Gray Box helps during product selection