PLEXIGLAS® Optical HT
PLEXIGLAS® Optical HT is an amorphous, thermoplastic molding compound for use in all applications where a crystal clear, weathering stable acrylic material is required.
- High level Vicat Softening temperature (118°C)
- UL RTI – Resistance to Thermal Aging (105°C)
- High Clarity – Suitable for Light guides > 500 mm
- Weathering stability – UL f1 rating, AMECA
- Good Processability – MVR comparable to standard material
Modern product designs demand and use
High power LED lenses
Long light guides
This leads to challenging optical and thermal requirements for materials used.
Numerous material solutions in the market for these applications offer:
|High optical quality||or||High long-term service temperature|
PLEXIGLAS® Optical HT offers in a single product:
|High optical quality||and||High long-term service temperature|
Applications for PLEXIGLAS® Optical HT
Do you want to know more?
PLEXIGLAS® Optical HT product brochure
(1.9 MiB, pdf)
PLEXIGLAS® Optical HT product information
(374.8 KiB, pdf)
(164.2 KiB, pdf)