PLEXIGLAS® 6N is an amorphous thermoplastic molding compound (PMMA) with good flow and a low heat deflection temperature under load.
Special properties of PLEXIGLAS® 6N
- very good mechanical properties
- high heat deflection temperature
- excellent flow / melt viscosity
- Injection molding of thin-walled parts with long flow paths
- Particularly suitable for injection molding optical and technical items.
Optical waveguides, luminaire covers, automotive lighting, instrument cluster covers, optical lenses, displays, cuvettes, medical applications etc.