PLEXIGLAS® Hi-Gloss: I mpact-resistant special molding compound for black, high-gloss applications in the bodywork sector
- Electric drivetrains are opening up a whole new range of options when it comes to bodywork design.
- PLEXIGLAS® Hi-Gloss products can be used to produce high-gloss (Class A) and robust components.
- Applications ranging from the radiator grille to air intakes and decorative panels, to mirror housings and pillar panels.
New sample box: PLEXIGLAS® special molding compounds for lighting applications with homogeneous light distribution
- PLEXIGLAS® molded parts are proven in a multitude of lighting applications
- New sample box showcases the range of special molding compounds for backlighting
- PLEXIGLAS® Satinice and PLEXIGLAS® LED molding compounds can be used to create covers that spread light evenly
“THE BOOK OF POSSIBILITIES – Inspiring Design with PLEXIGLAS®”
For the first time in the history of Red Dot, the Red Dot Edition publishing house is dedicating an entire publication to the topic of plastics and is aiming the spotlight on a material which everybody knows, but of which the majority are unaware when it comes to the diversity of forms, colors and functions available. The product in question is of course PLEXIGLAS®, a plastic which is not just part of a extremely successful brand and company history, but also an expression of our cutting-edge design and lifestyle culture.
Black panel effect: gray colored PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds for multi-functional covers
- Dark gray colored PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds are ideally suited to create the black panel effect
- Neutral Gray Box helps during product selection
Climate-neutral packaging: PLEXIGLAS® Molding Compounds compensates CO₂ emissions from packaging production
- First milestone: 5,000 metric tons of CO₂ equivalents compensated at Worms production site
- Compensation through climate-friendly energy generation through mine gas
- PLEXIGLAS® is helping conserve resources
PLEXIGLAS® Molding Compounds at K 2019 – a proven partner with a new name
- Special molding compounds for a variety of applications
- Material development follows trends in application areas
- On display at K 2019: PLEXIGLAS® molding compounds for displays with black panel effect, lighting applications with homogeneous light distribution and for high-gloss decorative panels in car bodies
Röhm excited to continue as an independent company
- Acquisition by Advent International successfully completed
- Carve-out creates basis for growth and further development
- Investments in technologies and sites planned to build a global market and technology leader in methacrylate chemicals
- “The new name, Röhm, stands for quality and a pioneering spirit,” says Michael Pack, CEO
CYROLITE® promotional campaign for the medical sector wins German Brand Award
CYROLITE® promotional campaign for the medical sector wins German Brand Award. CYROLITE® acrylic-based polymers have been a proven material in medical technology for over 40 years.
Matt satin elegance and a wide range of design options
- Novel acrylic glass product for high-quality framing glass and unique fronts for furnishings
- Perfect for digital back printing
- The material unites scratch resistance with a velvety touch
Qosina Utilizes CYROLITE® G-20 HIFLO to Create New Disposable Luer Lock Connector
In order to keep up with customer demand and production needs, Qosina, a global supplier of single-use medical devices, recently selected Evonik’s CYROLITE® G-20 HIFLO acrylic-based copolymer compound to manufacture their own specialized luer lock connector. CYROLITE® G-20 HIFLO is one of the world’s most advanced medical acrylics and is primarily used for the production of disposable medical devices