Röhm excited to continue as an independent company
- Acquisition by Advent International successfully completed
- Carve-out creates basis for growth and further development
- Investments in technologies and sites planned to build a global market and technology leader in methacrylate chemicals
- “The new name, Röhm, stands for quality and a pioneering spirit,” says Michael Pack, CEO
CYROLITE® promotional campaign for the medical sector wins German Brand Award
CYROLITE® promotional campaign for the medical sector wins German Brand Award. CYROLITE® acrylic-based polymers have been a proven material in medical technology for over 40 years.
Qosina Utilizes CYROLITE® G-20 HIFLO to Create New Disposable Luer Lock Connector
In order to keep up with customer demand and production needs, Qosina, a global supplier of single-use medical devices, recently selected Evonik’s CYROLITE® G-20 HIFLO acrylic-based copolymer compound to manufacture their own specialized luer lock connector. CYROLITE® G-20 HIFLO is one of the world’s most advanced medical acrylics and is primarily used for the production of disposable medical devices
Evonik agrees to sell its Methacrylates business to Advent International for €3 billion
Evonik has today signed an agreement to sell its Methacrylates business to Advent International for €3 billion. The selling price (enterprise value) is 8.5 times the business’ EBITDA.
PLEXIGLAS® Optical HC for brilliant bathrooms
- Novel acrylic product for seamless wall paneling in sanitary areas
- High design versatility, simple processing
- Abrasion-resistant surface; motif and color back printing possible
PLEXIGLAS® molding-compounds campaign honored with German Design Award
Deep black, high-gloss pillar panels, powerful red rear lights, bright headlights – all made possible by the special properties of one of the world’s best-known plastic brands: PLEXIGLAS®.