PLEXIGLAS® 7H is an amorphous thermoplastic molding compound (PMMA) and a variant of PLEXIGLAS® 7N with higher molecular weight and improved stress crack resistance. Somewhat tougher than PLEXIGLAS® 7N at the same heat deflection temperature under load.
Special properties of PLEXIGLAS® 7H
- very good mechanical properties
- high heat deflection temperature
- excellent flow / melt viscosity
- Extrusion of profiles and sheets for lighting engineering
- Used for extruding optical and technical profiles and sheets.
sheets, tubes, multi-skin sheets, coextrusion of window profiles and similar applications
English (90.4 KiB, pdf)